"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has no interest in celebrities and their outrageous lives.
- "On the radio, they had all these theories about why women are more interested in celebrity than men," she continued.
- She doesn't deny that food plays a leading role in her life and celebrity.
- I don't have that sort of interest in celebrity.
- The interest in celebrities and media idols was never satisfied for long.
- Players were given the opportunity to buy and sell shares in celebrities using £10,000 of virtual cash.
- The show's most significant innovation is in celebrities essentially portraying themselves.
- "It's a very odd manifestation of American interest in celebrities," he said yesterday.
- "They don't see the costs, not only in celebrity, but in professional football."
- Since then, he has lived various lives as a photographer, making his mark in landscape, figure study, celebrity, fashion, sports, travel, and more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.