"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At age 17, Erin, a senior, has become a sports celebrity in the state.
- A sports celebrity comes in; the kids are in awe of him.
- First came the spate of new restaurants named after sports celebrities.
- That's what sports companies have done well with sports celebrities.
- But big food is exactly what you expect, the obvious cliche in a restaurant named for probably the world's most famous sports celebrity.
- Coleman was one of several sports celebrities at the auction.
- They were not allowed to be paid as a sports celebrity.
- In the months ahead, his reward would be a job as a sort of lounge act sports celebrity.
- She and her friends occasionally "stalked" rock stars, so why not a sports celebrity?
- Film stars and sports celebrities have always had a lot of influence on what young people wear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.