"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The public appearance of clothes by celebrities made the brand famous almost instantly.
- The restaurant's name comes from all the paintings by celebrities from stage and screen.
- It was very driven by celebrities in the community creating the hype.
- Talk shows typically last one hour, and are more often than not hosted by celebrities.
- To keep morale high, there are visits by celebrities and cable television in the mess hall.
- Over 50s plans, often advertised by celebrities, can leave pensioners out of pocket.
- Action was notable for its heavy use of cameos by celebrities, who played themselves.
- They would also prohibit television endorsements of lawyers by celebrities or anyone else.
- The marketing campaign should include testimonials by famous celebrities who use the product.
- Green states that this leads to appearances by celebrities who "either didn't want to be or know why they were there."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.