"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The buses are reported to have lavish interiors similar to those provided to entertainment celebrities.
- More than 200 sports and entertainment celebrities gathered after passing torches down 250 city streets.
- It is decorated in clean ocher tones and lined with photographs of sports and entertainment celebrities.
- The casual dining room is done in soft ocher tones with publicity shots of sports and entertainment celebrities adorning the walls.
- The restaurant has since attracted governors, politicians, diplomats, sports and entertainment celebrities, international business people, tourists and locals.
- He is also the father of three more Swedish entertainment celebrities and a cousin of Miriam Makeba.
- Like many a successful businessman on either side of the Atlantic, Tokhtakhounov found fulfillment in the limelight of sports and entertainment celebrities.
- By the late 1990s, actresses, pop singers, and other entertainment celebrities began gradually replacing models on fashion magazine covers and ad campaigns.
- Walls are covered with publicity photographs of sports and entertainment celebrities.
- In the criminal case, the defense made much of allegations that police investigators were racists out to get a black American sports and entertainment celebrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.