"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The celebrities were furious and said they had been misled.
- Another concern is that celebrities have too much say in dictating how Congress allots research money.
- There was a race to the bottom in the idiotic things celebrities said.
- The contestant then decided if the celebrity said "yes" or "no" to the round's question.
- The visiting celebrities had said their few words each.
- Garofalo and the other celebrities who appeared at the time said they thought their fame could lend attention to that side of the debate.
- "In fact, I heard one celebrity once say he wouldn't allow his dog to urinate on them."
- Maybe there's nothing to explain, and money and celebrity says it all.
- That is the most truthful, smart thing any celebrity has ever said!
- Is the 'nonsense celebrities say' report good for science?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.