"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words trembled between Covenant's lips as if he were freezing.
- I wanted to say more and the words trembled just behind my lips, but in the end I didn't.
- It was the right thing to say, but there was so much tension in his voice that the words trembled.
- The words trembled on her tongue, but she could not force them past her lips.
- The words trembled on her lips as they had so often in the past, but she left them unsaid.
- The word trembled on the tip of her tongue, but she choked it back just in time.
- The words trembled hotly on the tip of her tongue and she bit them back.
- "He took her to the topmast high," trembled the words in his mind.
- He spoke very quietly, but the deep register of his voice was such that Quinn felt every word tremble the air around him.
- The words trembled slightly as they hissed out through the false grin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.