"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The knight's words jolted Nikol, drove her to action.
- His words jolted the Cords, and their breath hissed through their teeth.
- The word jolted me out of my daydream of peace.
- One more word, one little sound, and I jolt all of you.
- I said, the words jolted from me.
- This word, too late, jolted the supervisor away from his music.
- She began to talk, the words gasping and jolting out of her straining mouth as she rode him down to climax.
- The one word he had uttered in English jolted Simpson, who was beginning to sense that something was going wrong with the conversation.
- His words jolted the crowd like an aftershock.
- There was only kindness in Lee's voice, yet his words jolted her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.