"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her mother's light, frantic touch and words jarred her already frazzled nerves.
- His words jarred Harriet and she swallowed at the ball of nerves that suddenly seemed to be constricting her throat.
- Then Ghisteslwchlohm's words jarred in his mind and he lifted his eyes.
- The last word, in English, jarred against the native words Quince used.
- Then suddenly a word or an altered nuance of voice would jar him back into the time and place.
- Although he knew that the subterfuge was appropriate for their mission, the words had jarred Trip at first.
- Her words jarred him, for Hal well knew that he always talked exclusively about himself.
- Indeed, the detective was so influenced by Cranston's style, that the next words didn't jar him at all.
- His words jarred her out of the depression that was gathering around her.
- The words jarred me worse than the choking smoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.