"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With those words rolling between them, Keller let himself be pulled to his feet.
- The words rolled through his head immediately after he spoke them.
- The word rolled through her audience as they seized on its import.
- I dropped my head all the way back and let his words roll over me.
- The words crackled and rolled away into the late afternoon.
- By that time, all the rest caught up, and the word "I" rolled through the whole camp.
- One word from him, and your head will roll in the dust.
- The words roll slowly and reluctantly from a corner of her mouth.
- I let the words roll right off my back.
- The ancient words rolled over him, and he felt nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.