"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is as if the words have sprung to life.
- The words had sprung to his lips and nothing had held them in check.
- The words sprang from his mouth unbidden, without intention or thought.
- The words sprang to her tongue and were bitten back.
- The word sprang into her mind with the force of a blow.
- Kyne wondered from what part of him these words sprang.
- I knew I was repeating myself but no other words sprang to mind.
- And the words of his election address sprang from his lips.
- The words of an old rebel song sprung unexpectedly to his lips.
- The words, remembered in his deep voice, sprang to mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.