"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Why, the man who commanded a force like that would be-" the word faltered and died, unspoken.
- Henamor's words faltered to a stop, his eyes following the direction of Zyperis's gaze.
- He hadn't noticed her at first, but his eyes kept sliding to his right, and his words faltered.
- His words and the serious tone in which he spoke them made her heart falter painfully, but the pain was sweet and exciting.
- He sat beside her quietly, asking a question as her words faltered, leading her on.
- Her mother stared at her in astonishment, and Rachel's words faltered to a halt.
- His lips moved as though he were about to speak, but the word faltered against Morgon's unrelenting silence.
- He let the words falter, leaving a silence, after the faltering, more wretched than ever.
- As the words faltered the scratching began again at the door, an unmistakable appeal for entry.
- She would not look at him and her words faltered as she spoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.