"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 20c., the usual word for "baggage belonging to passengers."
- The usual words that are set to music are known as the Ordinary.
- By 6, he was clocking himself at the usual thousand words per hour.
- He spoke even fewer words than usual that week.
- She spoke with human sound but not with usual words.
- Later in the morning she would be using usual words, all of the early people being fast learners.
- "Let me look at you," Vencel said, the usual words.
- Somehow, father and son were exchanging even fewer words than usual these days.
- But what we got was the usual warm words.
- The usual words of reassurance would be meaningless in the circumstances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.