"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eric asked, still smiling, but adding an edge to his words.
- She leaned forward slightly as though to add weight to her words.
- Perhaps he would be an ally, someone to add weight to her own words.
- No; let me correct myself," Jake added to his own words.
- In any case I have little to add to my words at our last meeting.
- "Then I add another apology to my earlier words!"
- There didn't seem to be much to add to his father's words, even as they seemed to slip away, for all their trite truth.
- He leaned forward as if to add weight to his words.
- That didn't make all of this true, but it added a peculiar weight to the priest's words.
- They ask for illustrations knowing that it adds value to their words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.