"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His words slipped past me like the sound of a clock or an ocean.
- Not until we are well away at sea, where there is no chance that a word will slip.
- She turned back to him, and the words slipped quietly down her throat.
- The word slipped from her lips on a trembling breath.
- Once I recognize them, the words slip far less easily from me.
- The last word slipped from her lips before she could stop it.
- But sometimes a word slipped through, or somebody cried out in his sleep.
- They moved together in the quiet of the morning and words slipped into sighs.
- She tried to answer him, but no words could slip past the lump at her throat.
- A wrong word, even one, and the truth would slip away from him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.