"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As he left Frynkel's study, the older officer's words reverberated through his thoughts.
- The words that I had put into the mouth of the god reverberated through the temple.
- Those words of wisdom reverberated in his head now.
- The old words would reverberate throughout the land: For evil to triumph, it is enough that good men do nothing.
- Quit, she thought again, and the word reverberated in her brain.
- The word "no" reverberated in the air around him.
- His words reverberated inside, but he heard none of them.
- The word reverberated in him, suddenly full of significance.
- The word reverberated in his mind, along with the thunderclaps of pain.
- Even after their deaths, the words of the Beats reverberate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.