"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His forceful words startled her, and she didn't know how to respond.
- His words startled Kim almost as much as the way he'd addressed her.
- I'll marry her, he said and the words startled him.
- The words that came out of his mouth startled him.
- The words so startled her that she stopped shivering.
- My words startled her - as well they might, for I had never spoken like this before, to her or to anyone.
- The words startled him into continuing his path toward their table.
- And so, with absent queries, she led him on, till suddenly his words startled her.
- And then he stopped and said it again, as though the words had somehow startled him.
- The voice was female-familiar, but he couldn't put a name to it immediately, for the words startled him so much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.