"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So maybe there's just this little window of time where things will look very positive."
- He was surprised by the window of time they wanted.
- There is a time window of five minutes for the required task.
- I had a very short window of time to go up and get the president to sign the contract.
- "We have a window of time before they start running their trains."
- "You have a narrow window of time to get things done."
- It's like there's a little window of time open right now, and if I don't take this opportunity, it will close for good.
- We see this as a critical, narrow window of time in which to act.
- "This round, our total time window is only two hours."
- There is a very short window of time to get something done here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.