"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond the restaurant window, Manhattan was in one of its most sparkling moods.
- They were shining thin red lights through the large restaurant windows.
- I waved at her through the restaurant window and grinned my way up the street.
- She looked out the restaurant window and down along the pier.
- She stares out the restaurant window at the traffic, or maybe past it to her own uncertain prospects.
- Now he looked up and she had one hand on the restaurant window, as if for support, her face pale, waxen.
- He had been at the restaurant window when Brooks stepped to the door and killed all four of them in the street.
- Cacciatore was hit and he crashed back through the restaurant window.
- The light from the restaurant window reflected on the wet pavement.
- I thought of hungry diners looking in a restaurant window, and shivered a little.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.