"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw a black form at the back window of the car.
- He got up and walked over to the back window.
- As people walked by the police car to go about their business, they all looked into the back window.
- Behind them, his mom was looking in the back window and talking with the other two men who were going.
- She didn't answer, instead rising up enough to see out the back window.
- She always went straight to the first floor, to the back window!
- All during the ride, the two kept looking through the back window.
- She looked out the back window, but couldn't see a black car.
- My eyes are locked on the little white light that I can see through the back window of his car.
- He looked at it, and turned his head to look out the back window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.