"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the top of the stairs she turned toward the observation window.
- To get a better view, he moved around to one of the other observation windows.
- Then he turned and looked out the observation window at the stars.
- The original observation window was modified and two more added.
- Then, outside the wide observation windows, something moved into his field of view.
- The room was in darkness, the only light coming from the observation window.
- They couldn't even see the big observation windows at the forward part of the hull.
- The President turned back to look out through the observation windows.
- He was looking up at the sky through the observation window.
- She could read a note if he held it up to the observation window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.