"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eric sat back down in his seat, looking out the bus window.
- People are climbing out of the bus windows and walking into the bush.
- Going back to the base, I broke a bus window for the hell of it.
- The boys loved the way the girls pounded on the bus windows until their hands turned red.
- From the bus windows, she saw a second, bigger explosion.
- The bus window above him broke and fell in stands.
- The fans understood their thanks would be little more than a wave through the bus window.
- You'd hang your shirt out the bus window to dry.
- He went back to the glass and watched her through the bus windows.
- Through the bus window I could see a row of small, white cabins.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.