"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The light in the shop window had been turned out.
- A nice young woman was standing in front of a shop window.
- Europe is the shop window where you have to play.
- Then the girl turned and looked in one of the shop windows.
- He only wanted a quick look in the shop window.
- He stopped in front of a shop window and looked at it.
- Crazy thought, but what if the guy didn't break the shop window in the first place?
- None of them seemed to be trying to break shop windows, though.
- The young woman moved away a little and looked more carefully into the shop window.
- We were in the bright light of a shop window at that moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.