"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was too much light coming in the tower window.
- We climbed up to see the view from the tower windows.
- A glance showed him that the tower window was open.
- She suddenly pointed out through one of the tower windows.
- The little boy at the tower window suddenly disappeared and did not come back.
- Bob and Jupiter were no longer at the tower windows anyway.
- He looked out of the tower window just in time to see the red, white and blue jet streak by.
- A soft light was flooding in through the tower windows.
- After dark, it would not be as easy to see ground from the tower window.
- What was to prevent me from throwing her out a tower window?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.