"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She caught a flicker of movement through the church window.
- He also has been arrested for setting fires and breaking church windows, the police said.
- After a few months, they surreptitiously replaced the broken church windows.
- Notice his thoughts as he looks through the church window and observes the dancing inside.
- Occasionally he would come to the porch door or a church window and peer in.
- At the end of this street rises a large, glassless church window.
- The pastor was out looking at his church windows, which seemed to puzzle him.
- Yet he reveals many of his most personal thoughts while at the church window.
- And that's exactly what he's doing as he stands outside the church window on this chilly winter evening.
- It is also referred to as wine legs, curtains, or church windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.