"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had her in a good light from that big bow window.
- The new architecture featured a bow window on the ground floor.
- Gold was to left of center in the bow window.
- There is a smaller bow window in the central bay.
- She had chosen instead the end room, the one with the rounded walls and the bow window.
- He looked at the view in the bow window.
- The square, hard face in the bow window had always lacked expression.
- On each side are two piers and an 18-light bow window.
- At first the Grad held the bow window pointed straight down.
- We did so down a small passage towards the door of the room which contained the bow window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.