"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The west window is 14th century with glass dating from the 1900s.
- The west window of the south aisle dates from c.1300.
- The door to the hall outside was directly opposite the west window.
- She could only be seen from the west window, and then not easily.
- And what about the patients who can look out the west windows of the hospital?
- I hung up and looked out through the dark west window.
- The west window contains a few fragments of 15th-century glass.
- A new west window was added at the same time, along with some other windows.
- The west window of the church is a memorial to him.
- The west window of the south aisle dates from around 1300.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.