"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood up, walked to the window of his study.
- "And she looked exactly like the little girl you saw from the window of my study?"
- He rose, walked to the study window, and looked out over the city.
- She couldn't see who it was from the study window.
- If someone looked in the study window, it's not me.
- Greg thought he was looking out of the study window.
- He lifted his head and looked toward the study window.
- He reached the side of the house on which the study windows opened.
- "Standing in the window of his study calling down to me."
- Weary, he got up and went to the study window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.