"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the west end of the church is a rose window.
- His eyes moved from their faces; he stared at the rose window.
- I looked up again, and saw that the moon had moved right into the great circle of the rose window.
- There is a rose window at the liturgical east end.
- The latter is dominated by the west end of the church with its rose window.
- The building was built in the Gothic style and included a rose window.
- The façade shows a rose window of the year 1325.
- In addition to the rose window, all the side windows are filled with stained glass.
- It has three portals, with a rose window above the central one.
- Over the main entrance portal a rose window can be seen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.