"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By that time, matters had changed in the hotel window across the way.
- A year later, he died after falling out of a hotel window in Amsterdam.
- We could see it flashing from our hotel window beyond the walls of the city.
- Not a word about the man she saw through the hotel window.
- The voice was very clear, telling her about the man she had seen from the hotel window.
- Soon afterward, she is found dead beneath her hotel window.
- It was later revealed that she had died as a result of a fall from her hotel window.
- His body was found dead near the hotel window, stabbed through the heart.
- To add to the effect, chance brought a stream of light through the hotel windows.
- Or throwing a television out of a hotel window, for that matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.