"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Off to the right of the door was a large picture window.
- A figure moving in the living room, behind the picture window.
- He stood in front of the picture window and looked across the street.
- The picture window was on the wrong side of the bed.
- She turned away and walked to the big picture window, thinking, Yes.
- This from a woman who was standing on the far side of the room, near the big picture window.
- I went to the small picture window at the end of the hall.
- There was a big picture window in the front of the bar.
- It was as if they were looking through a picture window to a larger room.
- Here, a single great picture window looked out onto the bay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.