"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pointed at the dormer windows in the top room.
- Each house also has a basement and a dormer window.
- This was replaced by three dormer windows in the late 19th century.
- It took her half an hour to move the four feet to the edge of the dormer windows.
- A dormer window almost the full length of the building was added in the 1970s.
- There was a dormer window she could raise to let in the air.
- A large dormer window probably gave light to a west gallery.
- I tried to avoid looking at that little dormer window in the roof.
- I could see the bars on the little dormer window.
- A man and a woman are standing beside an open dormer window of a hotel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.