"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The kitchen had one casement window on to the side alley.
- I came into the drawing room with its casement window which looked out to sea.
- She opened the casement window and began to climb inside.
- He tore down the stairs and let himself out through a casement window.
- If they leave a casement window open, it will shine for their play.
- I walked past their bodies to a large casement window that looked out on the street.
- There is also a small casement window at the top right.
- The one with the casement window on the street over the bar.
- And you'd stick that into the casement window of a house.
- A third type of casement window opens from the top.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.