"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a plate glass window to the left of the doorway.
- They tried for a glimpse of her through the plate glass window.
- As he began to speak a young boy ran straight through a plate glass window behind us at the back of the church.
- During the fight, another Angel threw a man into a plate glass window.
- There was plywood over the plate glass windows, and on the front door as well.
- We both faced the plate glass window rather than each other.
- He was looking out through the big plate glass window.
- He put one finger on the plate glass window, pointing.
- Others were cleaning the plate glass windows that looked out onto the garden.
- I looked into the big plate glass windows but didn't see Valerie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.