"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a year, he was arrested while proudly wearing his habit.
- The star, which he proudly and frequently wore, was buried with him.
- In this memory, Hart was proudly wearing his first pair of long trousers.
- He had made not only the bell but the chain and badge of office she wore so proudly.
- But in the eyes of competitors, Andersen sometimes wore that reputation a bit too proudly.
- His body was covered top to bottom with scars, which he wore proudly.
- For many years students proudly wore the school badge.
- It's Joshua's birthday, as the sign he proudly wears around his neck said.
- During the war we were a Northern regiment and proudly wore the blue of our country.
- And proudly wear the look of a team that just reached the other side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.