"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Professionals and amateurs alike wear protective head gear to reduce the chance of injury while playing American football.
- Flowers and mushrooms alike wore coats of glass.
- Black and white Southerners alike wore our nation's uniform in defense of freedom against communism.
- Men and women alike wore clothes so bright as to make the eyes hurt.
- Men and women alike wore rough clothing and had let their hair grow long and tangled.
- Lebanese and Africans alike wore the dealer's jerseys, all playing the same game.
- The company benefited as athletic shoes became a hot fashion statement that could be worn with jeans and suits alike.
- Artists and fans alike wore platinum (or silver) jewelry, often embedded with diamonds.
- A1 The brutality of political campaigns is beginning to wear on politicians and voters alike.
- Men and women alike wear construction boots; the women wear clogs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.