"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I really haven't got the time to start picking up everybody's cleaning, I'd better wear my blue suit.
- She supposed that she had better wear the new dress.
- "You'd better wear these if you don't want to end up following Lorelie around like a lost puppy for the rest of your short life."
- Well, perhaps he had better wear shoes and no socks, then the holes wouldn't be noticed!
- But I would wear olive green because it goes with my skin better.
- Anyway, I think we'd better wear them for a while, just in case.
- I think you'd better wear dark glasses, too, when you go to the wedding.
- If your cousin wants to deal with this guy, he better wear gloves.
- And you'd better wear full biocontamination suits, at all times.
- And when you run against him you'd better wear the right protection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.