"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some people are simply wearing themselves out with chores, especially women.
- As they wear out with age, skin repairs take longer.
- At the age of 72 he was worn out with labor and travel.
- I'm worn out with all the go of the last days,' Rose said.
- Although worn out with fatigue, the old woman and the girl did not sleep.
- His father, too, had been worn out with the burden of providing for such a large family.
- I knew the story of the boy in the bed; no need to wear him out with questions.
- There was no sense wearing herself out with a long flight.
- What am I doing, wearing you out with things you'd rather not hear?
- On 19 April 1791 he died, worn out with suffering and disease.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.