"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was accentuated tonight; she wore tight, black slacks and a clinging blouse.
- When writing the screenplay, he dyed his hair red and wore tight, midriff-baring clothes and platform shoes.
- And on a trail just above them were some investigators, wearing tight, white waterproof gloves, gingerly poking their fingers into a pile of rubbish.
- He was bare chested and wore tight, faded jeans and sandals.
- He'd begun wearing tight, dark jeans and had "forcibly retired" his old sneakers.
- Years of wearing tight, poorly fitting shoes - especially high-heeled, pointed shoes - can bring on bunions.
- Each twin wears tight little red shorts and a bad moustache.
- Then again, I have a child but I wear tight, low jeans.
- Wear tight, constrictive clothing with poor aeration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.