"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When worn beyond limits, the wheels are scheduled for replacement.
- They mostly walk on two legs and, unlike Disney characters, don't wear anything beyond neck gear.
- Underneath, she wore very little beyond the linen of her shift.
- The cars may also be worn beyond their actual miles, thanks to the steady diet of different drivers.
- What else the diary tells us is that its author made sure to wear his mask beyond the grave.
- Though his body was worn beyond the limits of most men, he smiled gratefully.
- Only attorneys and officers of the law can wear watches beyond this point.
- She looked worn beyond life, a mummy draped in loose utilities.
- On its surface was a peculiar depression, twin hollows worn in a time beyond the reach of memory.
- The men wore threadbare clothes and shoes beyond repair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.