"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is modelled after the knitted wool waistcoat that British officers supposedly wore during the war.
- Among the artifacts is the pair of sneakers he was supposedly wearing when he was thrown out of Prague in 1965.
- Tellarites supposedly wore their emotions on their sleeves, but either she simply couldn't register his agitation or he hid it well.
- One was a photograph of a man supposedly wearing a prayer cap and a pig mask, and imitating the Prophet.
- Anderson's wife also gave evidence that the coat he was supposedly wearing on the night was being cleaned at the time.
- The brown suit he supposedly wore at his inauguration and a chip of wood purportedly from his coffin are also under glass there.
- Magdalen was very devout and supposedly wore a coarse linen smock underneath her extravagant court costumes.
- However Bruno was supposedly wearing a bulletproof vest and survived the shooting.
- The suit she is wearing supposedly belonged to him.
- Devore had to be especially careful about the trousers because Elvis supposedly wore no underwear during this period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.