"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nobody wears shorts that short anymore, except the old guys.
- Otherwise he wore nothing except a red silk band around his head.
- All students wear a school uniform except the sixth form, who have a smart work dress code.
- The woman did not seem to be wearing much except her hair.
- He now wore nothing in this heat except his shorts.
- And I have never seen him wear anything except his uniform.
- People were hollow, like clothes nobody was wearing, all of them except you.
- "Why not, since the strength of the draught never changes and there is nothing to wear it except the air?"
- She wore no makeup except orange-red on her mouth and not much of that.
- I'm going to ask her if I need wear any clothes except shorts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.