"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he realized she was wearing a blue frangi-pangi behind one ear.
- What did Derek Cameron wear to bed behind those windows?
- She wore a small hibiscus blossom behind her left ear.
- Microphone worn behind the ear, to pick up sound.
- I couldn't tell what he was wearing behind all the foliage.
- Each patch, worn behind the ear, lasts about three days.
- The First had worn her iron beauty as if behind it lay a deep gentleness.
- A box where the signals are processed is worn on a belt or behind the ear.
- The next night it was Hohn's turn to wonder if he will wear the gear again behind home plate.
- A hearing aid is a small electronic device that you wear in or behind your ear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.