"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But during season two she no longer wears her suit.
- She no longer wears clothes and seems to think nothing of it.
- For one thing, she was no longer wearing her wig.
- The two are almost never seen together in public, and he no longer wears his wedding ring.
- Maybe she'd noticed that he was no longer wearing sunglasses.
- What he was wearing no longer came up to the standard of rags.
- She no longer wore the wig and her eyes were once again green.
- One law applies in both schools: Only young women may wear long, flowing hair.
- She no longer wore the make-up she'd had on earlier.
- "I don't think I'm going to wear long," she says as the car stops to drop you off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.