"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A faint voice in her head asked, Is that really true?
- But I could hear her voice, faint against my shoulder.
- He heard faint voices, but could not make out what was being said.
- A faint voice in her mind was crying, Walk away.
- "I was only thinking of your safety," he said in a faint voice.
- I could hear another faint voice on a crossed line.
- Somewhere in the back of his mind, a faint voice told him to consider giving up.
- Rachel said in a faint voice a few minutes later.
- She was about to begin moving again when a faint voice sounded in her mind.
- There was a few minutes wait, then a faint voice from the other end of the line answered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.