"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was impossible to see more than a faint outline of his face in the darkness.
- A faint blue outline of some sort appeared around her for a second.
- When he opened them I saw the faintest outline of a smile.
- She could see a faint green outline around the whites of his eyes.
- He could see nothing whatever of the roof, no more than a faint outline against the black.
- Then the faint outline of the trap door became clear to him.
- Now Bond could see the faint outline on the bottom.
- Up front Connie, or someone else, was driving; he could see only the faint outline of a head.
- As he said this, Jack moved away to the faint outline of the path head.
- He could already see the faint outline of his own legs beneath her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.