"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The view was dark, only a faint glow coming from the waves far above.
- They were red, and held a faint glow that he knew had not been there before.
- At that moment a faint glow came from the base of the building.
- He could see a faint pink glow in the East.
- After ten minutes that seemed more like an hour, a faint glow could be seen far ahead.
- There was only the very fainter glow to be seen.
- There was no light at first, but then he saw a faint glow begin, close to his face.
- All without color except for the cold, faint glow of the star that was the Sun.
- I looked around and saw a faint glow about ten feet away.
- It should have been dark inside, yet he could see a faint glow within.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.