"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is only a faint line of color around them.
- The mountains were now a faint line, far to the west.
- There might have been a faint line of light out in every direction.
- They have a faint line over the eye and a short thin bill.
- Beyond the forest was a faint line in the sky.
- The fainter, straight line just to its north is the road N29.
- After another moment, the faint lines on her face vanished.
- A faint purple line grew across the top of the board.
- The faint line of light on the floor was visible again, just barely.
- The new picture came in and it immediately began to shine with a faint blue line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.