"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very faint smile passed across the young man's face.
- He started at her with a faint smile which she didn't care for.
- This time I got a faint smile, but a real one.
- She wasn't looking at him and didn't see his faint smile.
- She gave him a faint smile and a look that said, Me either.
- A faint smile came back to his face at her words.
- His faint smile brought a similar one to her face.
- She turned her head and gave him a faint smile.
- She returned a few minutes later with a faint smile.
- A faint smile might have played across his face for a moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.