"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Looking down, she could see a faint glimmer that suggested a floor.
- But in the end they both rose to go to bed with no faint glimmer of light on the problem.
- She felt nothing, not even a faint glimmer of heat.
- I looked down and saw a faint glimmer of metal.
- As Tom spoke there was seen the faint glimmer of a light.
- He could see some words written over it, with the faint glimmer of gold in them.
- A few stars were out, but they gave only a faint glimmer of light, not more than was necessary.
- When it did not, he went on, toward the faint glimmer of the mountain in the night.
- A very faint glimmer could be seen under it, as of a light around at least one corner.
- Not a glimmer of light, however faint, met my eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.