"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could hear a faint sound just outside his door.
- The faint sound of words came to her from outside.
- From the living room there was the faint sound of the television, which Paul had left on.
- Then a faint sound he associated with an open line, nothing more.
- There was a faint sound behind him, and he turned.
- And the faint sound of movement from below told her she was not the only one.
- In the distance, she could hear the faint sound of running water.
- Off to my right I could hear faint sounds of men talking.
- But all she could hear was the faint sound of the television in the apartment next door.
- He had heard a faint sound from the front of the apartment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.